Barrage Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Teens | Fun Game for Game Night | Age 14 and up | 1 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 120 Minutes | Made by Cranio Creations
Barrage is a resource management and strategic placement game in which players compete to build their majestic dams, raise them to increase their storing capacity of precious water, and deliver all the potential power through pressure tunnels connected to powerhouse energy turbines. Each player represents one of the international companies who are gathering machineries, innovative patents, and brilliant engineers to claim the best locations to capture and exploit the water power of a contested Alpine region crossed by rivers.
About this item
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Barrage is a resource management and strategic worker placement game. Gather machinery, patents and engineers to claim the best locations. Build dams, raise them to increase water storage capacity and deliver power through pressure tunnels and powerhouse energy turbines.
- CHALLENGING AND FUN GAME FOR GAME NIGHTS: Each player represents an international company competing to capture and exploit the water power of a contested Alpine region crossed by rivers. Players compete in 5 rounds, planning construction actions to build infrastructures.
- HIGH VARIABILITY: Control your faction and unlock their unique and special abilities. Change your strategy according to the setup and objective tiles. Looking for a new adventure? Try The Leeghwater Project Expansion (Base Game is required to play).
- EASY TO LEARN: Manage your resources wisely and interfere with your opponents' goals. By controlling water, you'll be able to produce energy and fulfill profitable contracts. Carefully plan each move, but be ready to make bold strategic choices!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This board game for adults and family can be played with 1 to 4 players ages 14 and older. The average playtime is 120 minutes.