- Officially Licensed Lego Friends Building Set
- This set is a great friendship toy. The top-floor rooms are removable so that the kids can play with them separately. Kids can also rearrange the rooms in any order. Perfect for creative kids!
- Measuring over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 13 in. (35 cm) wide, and 3 in. (10 cm) deep, this entertaining creative gift is small enough to keep out on display yet is brimming with feature-filled fun
- There are lots of accessories for kids who love creative play. Some of the many elements included are a guitar, 3 surfboards, 2 paddles, a record player, kitchen items, and a coconut water drink are just some of the many elements included.
- Kids can hire surf gear, meet friends at the ice cream shop then head off in the car to look for waves. They can hang out with Mia’s grandma and help her pick vegetables in her rooftop garden.
Let the carefree vibes of vacations last the whole year with the LEGO Friends Surfer Beachfront (41693) toy. Kids who relish vacations can relive summer memories as they hang out with friends by the ocean. With LEGO, life’s a beach! The 2-story building houses an ice cream shop with a roof terrace, a beach gear rental store, and LEGO Friends Mia’s grandmother’s apartment and vegetable garden. The set comes with a fashionable open-top car, which Andrea and Mia can load up with their boards as they go in search of the surf. At the beach, they can ride the waves and play with the dolphin and turtle toys. Like all LEGO Friends sets, it includes a wealth of accessories to spark creative storytelling. A toy guitar, record player, and sunscreen are just some of the elements included in helping kids on their way to imaginative holiday adventures.